10/10/2012

Great Upcoming Conferences

The 'White Unto Harvest 2012 A Great Commission Mega-Conference' is something I just found out about today . . . but there's still enough time before it begins (October 25-27) that I thought I may as well include it in this post anyway :)

But I've actually been looking into the G3 Conference for January of next year . . .

There is a great lineup of speakers for both conferences; Paul Washer (speaking at both conferences), Voddie Baucham (G3 Conference), and Conrad Mbewe and Kevin Swanson (White Unto Harvest Conference) to name a few. . .

I'm not sure if even the G3 Conference is doable for me . . . but I thought I'd spread the word! The Gospel of our Lord and Savior, Jesus the Christ, is something we can all use a constant reminder and more in depth knowledge of... After all, it is the 'power of God unto salvation' (Romans 1:16)

And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.” ~ Matthew 28:18-20
Soli Deo Gloria!

No comments:

Followers