7/29/2013

The Kassul - Cover Art

I've posted a few illustrations from Maria Owens in the past - a Taygrit & Ouhlktoo which she did for my novel, Warrior's Fury - but recently she was able to do a digital painting for me to use as the cover for the short story I've recently been working on, The Kassul...


Cover Designed by Maria Owens

Pretty cool, right? Maria is a fantastic illustrator and concept artist, and I was so glad to be able to work with her to get this cover put together.

And, unbeknownst to me, she did the painting in such a way that I'd be able to use it for a full book cover if it ever went to print!

Illustration by Maria Owens

xD

If you'd like to read an excerpt from this upcoming ebook, go ahead and click on 'The Kassul' tab in the menu bar above ;P :]

P.S. Warrior's Fury is now available for the Kindle! ;) Check it out on the sidebar >
P.P.S. I'm sure you've already noticed the new background for my blog . . . but I thought I'd mention it anyway ;P ;)

No comments:

Followers