11/22/2012

Give Thanks






Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever! ~ 1 Chronicles 16:34
I will give to the LORD the thanks due to his righteousness, and I will sing praise to the name of the LORD, the Most High. ~ Psalm 7:17

The LORD is my strength and my shield; in him my heart trusts, and I am helped; my heart exults, and with my song I give thanks to him. ~ Psalm 28:7

Sing praises to the LORD, O you his saints, and give thanks to his holy name. ~ Psalm 30:4

Give thanks to the LORD with the lyre; make melody to him with the harp of ten strings! ~ Psalm 33:2

With a freewill offering I will sacrifice to you; I will give thanks to your name, O LORD, for it is good. ~ Psalm 54:6

I will give thanks to you, O Lord, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. ~ Psalm 57:9

But we your people, the sheep of your pasture, will give thanks to you forever; from generation to generation we will recount your praise. ~ Psalm 79:13

I give thanks to you, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever. ~ Psalm 86:12

Rejoice in the LORD, O you righteous, and give thanks to his holy name! ~ Psalm 97:12 

Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Enter his gates with thanksgiving, and his courts with praise! Give thanks to him; bless his name! For the Lord is good; his steadfast love endures forever, and his faithfulness to all generations. ~ Psalm 100:3-5

Oh give thanks to the LORD; call upon his name; make known his deeds among the peoples! ~ Psalm 105:1

Praise the LORD! Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! ~ Psalm 106:1

Save us, O LORD our God, and gather us from among the nations, that we may give thanks to your holy name and glory in your praise. ~ Psalm 106:47

Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! ~ Psalm 107:1

I will give thanks to you, O LORD, among the peoples; I will sing praises to you among the nations. ~ Psalm 108:3

With my mouth I will give great thanks to the LORD; I will praise him in the midst of the throng. ~ Psalm 109:30

Praise the LORD! I will give thanks to the LORD with my whole heart, in the company of the upright, in the congregation. ~ Psalm 111:1

Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever! ~ Psalm 118:1

You are my God, and I will give thanks to you; you are my God; I will extol you. Oh give thanks to the LORD, for he is good; for his steadfast love endures forever! ~ Psalm 118:28-29

Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever. Give thanks to the God of gods, for his steadfast love endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of lords, for his steadfast love endures forever... ~ Psalm 136:1-3

Give thanks to the God of heaven, for his steadfast love endures forever. ~ Psalm 136:26

But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. ~ 1 Corinthians 15:57

give thanks in all circumstances; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you. ~ 1 Thessalonians 5:18

“Worthy are you, our Lord and God, to receive glory and honor and power, for you created all things, and by your will they existed and were created.” ~ Revelation 4:11

May we never cease to offer thanks and praise to our great, magnificent, wondrous, gracious, and loving LORD of lords and King of kings, the one and only God Almighty who is worthy of All honor, praise, and glory!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

No comments:

Followers